We start at the biggest stadium in Germany – the Signal Iduna Park of the BVB. At least as spectacular: six days later we reach the Brixen Valley – Kitzbühel Alps .
In between: Almost 1,000 kilometers of pure enjoyment on the road bike. Our course managers Larissa, Eva and Heiko were on the road for weeks to find the ideal course – they succeeded again.
Experience top sporting performances, camaraderie and alpine adventures – at the DeutschlandRUSH.
Entry fee EUR 1.590,-
- BVB Signal Iduna Park stadium tour – on Friday
- Route Dortmund – Brixen Valley – Brixen.Kirchberg.Westendorf
- Finisher gift
- Participant T-shirt
- 5 nights in double rooms. Single room for extra charge
- 5x breakfast
- 5x dinner
- 5x catering on the bike course
- Luggage transport from Dortmund to the region Brixental – Brixen.Kirchberg.Westendorf
- Photos from the start, from the bike course to the finish line
- Overnight stay in Dortmund (please organize yourself)
- Overnight stay in the Brixental (there are timely still suggestions from us)
- Return transport on Sunday to Dortmund (we are currently working on this)
Account holder: hpkreidl gmbh
Account data – IBAN: AT38 3503 9000 4203 5741